How it works… It's really simple!
3 easy steps
Select your Wine Club
Select a 6-bottle box or a 12-bottle case. Then decide if you’d rather hand-selected red wines (both single varietals and blends), or opt for the curated selection of “mixed” wines including reds, whites, (and in the summer, rosé!). Both provide a balanced view of the beautiful terroir of Israel.
We pick the perfect wines for you
We partner with sommeliers and wine experts to source an exceptional array of small batch, boutique, and familiar wines from vineyards in Israel, some of which you won’t find in local stores.
Drink. Enjoy. Share.
Every three months, receive your hand-packaged Israeli wine delivered right to your doorstep. Invite your friends and family for dinner to celebrate Shabbat or just about any other excuse to pop a cork! Each box features tasting cards and access to the story behind a specially highlighted wine and its makers.
Try Us Out
The Shabbat Box is perfect for:
- Supporting Israel without becoming a member of the wine club
- Sharing delicious wine over a single dinner or two
- Gifting to a friend
2 bottles of red wine from Israel + a custom eBook Guide to a Shabbat dinner
Plus tax and shipping
Israeli Wine Club
The best value for those who enjoy wine and want to support Israel:
- Receive a box or case of wine from Israel every 3 months
- Discounts on all purchases in the store
- Experience Israel firsthand through exclusive member content
- Tasting cards and Somm notes included with every wine
- Impact the nation of Israel as you partner as a Member
6 bottles of wine from Israel
$179 – $219
Plus tax, shipping, and annual membership
Get started with purchase discounts and member exclusives.
- Receive discounts on all products in the store
- Get exclusive member content
- A practical way to support Israeli products
Rewards and Discounts
Perks of Israeli Good Membership
Israeli wine isn’t easy to find in the States. Trust us, we’ve tried! We’ve done the hard work for you by bringing wines directly from Israel to your door. We work with boutique, family wineries and some of the largest operations in Israeli viniculture to bring you wines that we think you’ll savor and share.
Not only do we taste each wine we ship, but we’ve partnered with some of the best Sommeliers in the industry. They select so you don’t have to do the hard work of trying hundreds of wines each year!
When you drink Israeli Good Wine, you’re supporting Israel and the local farmers who have settled the land. Through our club, we help you discover more about the wines, the farmers and vintners who crafted them, and the land by giving you things to listen to, watch, and read to acquaint your head and heart with Israel.
Some of the best wine in ancient times was produced in the region of Israel. During the Roman Empire, grapevines and seeds were transported to Italy and France from the Middle East and eventually migrated to the “New World”. Drinking the wine from the Land of Promise is an exploration into Ancient World wines!
- Access to remarkable, highly sought after wines
- A 7% discount and discounted shipping on all orders in the Israeli Good store
- Preferential invitations to member-only parties, dinners, special guest pouring events, and tours.
- Advance notice of limited edition wines
- Detailed descriptions of the wines in the allocation
- An overview of the tasting notes and scores from our Sommeliers’ and experts’ blind tastings
- Food pairings and recipes
- Videos, articles, and other information related to the State of Israel
Want to try before you join? Get a Shabbat box.
A two-bottle box to open and try our Israeli wines. This is not affiliated with a membership, but is intended as an introduction to the wine selection. Wine club members may add a Shabbat Box to their order and will receive the member discount.More Details